Perched high above the intersection of Ridge and Manayunk Avenues, the church building occupies high ground in the hills of Wissahickon. Since its founding in 1891, it has served as a beacon in the community and has enabled Presbyterian ministry, sacraments, and service to the Wissahickon neighborhood for over 125 years. A 1928 addition by Philadelphia Architect Amos W. Barnes, created a large auditorium at the lower level and a flexible Sunday School space above.
This recently designated historic landmark in Wissahickon community has been transformed into a new Co-Work Wissahickon
Day Pass from $15
Weekly Pass from $50